About the project
- the logic by which a circular enterprise creates and delivers shared or multiple value to customers;
- what does this new way of thinking mean for the business community;
- how can profitable business models be combined with social and environmental responsibility;
- how can they design products right from the beginning, and do things better, instead of just less bad.
The LCC consortium works together for 26 months, starting from the 1st November 2019 until the 31st December 2021 and consists of 6 partner organisations coming from Sweden, Romania, The Netherlands, Spain, Denmark and Czech Republic.
2. prepare 18 Circular Business Models of the identified Entrepreneurial Practices
3. use the digital story telling method for preparing at least 10 short films of the identified businesses
4. develop new, tailored training material for entrepreneurial skills for circular economy thinking
5. develop high quality visual educational product bridging circular business modelling knowledge and digital storytelling
6. development of a multi-device online learning hub supporting entrepreneurs in acquiring skills skills needed for circular economy thinking
1. 'Circular Doing and Thinking’ - Real-life Stories
2. Circular Business Models of Entrepreneurial Practices (CBMCs)
3. ‘Circular Thinking Goes Digital’ - Digital Stories of Successful Entrepreneurs
4. 'Circular Thinking in Action' - Curriculum for Training Program
5. LiveCircularCanvas Digital Educational Product
6. LiveCircularCanvas Digital Learning Hub
The most impactful circular business practices have been selected and filmed, for serving as educational resources for future circular entrepreneurs.
Watch the below videos and get inspired!