Posidonia Cosmetics, SL
Posidonia Cosmetics is are a new laboratory dedicated to the production of cosmetic products.
They make products for facial and body care and also for hair. They develop traditional, natural and ecological formulae, a speciality of their company. The focus of the technical team at Posidonia Cosmetics is on Ecological Cosmetics, based on many years of experience in this field.
At Posidonia Cosmetics their professional personnel from the cosmetic sector bring together a broad depth of knowledge and experience.
As a group of Chemists, Engineers and Pharmacists they decided to come together to pool their knowledge and enthusiasm to set up the company.
They provide turnkey projects addressed to brands that commercialize the products at the final consumer market. They can deliver the complete integrated management of the production process for a range of cosmetics.
The company was founded by Elena Martínez Cazenave in 2014.
Posidonia Cosmetics comprises a multidisciplinary team with experience in the field of cosmetics, which includes pharmacists, chemists, engineers and specialists in marketing, brand design and packaging.
Posidonia Cosmetics design and manufacture Natural Cosmetics on demand for Cosmetics Brand owners. They do not have a Product Catalogue, but a Category Portfolio to adjust the customer need:
- Use: cosmetics for the body, the face and the hair.
- Class: natural, vegan, organic.
To create the customer product, Posidonia Cosmetics offers to its clients:
- INNOVATION – through finding new ingredients, new formulae and new approaches.
- QUALITY – a commitment to the most demanding Quality Standards in their sector.
- CONFIDENTIALITY – a fundamental part of their contractual agreement with the client.
- HONESTY – they consider professional ethics to be a pillar of their company.
- FLEXIBILITY AND VERSATILITY – They can easily adapt to the requirements of their clients.
- EXCLUSIVITY – They search for exclusive formulae for each client.
The company is located in a picturesque and attractive Mediterranean village in the province of Alicante. Their new facilities are to be found among orange and palm groves.
Cosmetic Brand Owners
Social /environmental/economic impact:
Social Impact: The company contributes to spreading principles of sustainability in society, since it carries out its economic activity with strong principles of environmental protection: use of natural ingredients in the formulation, without animal experimentation, and even on request with organic and vegan ingredients.
Environmental Impact: They do not use chemist ingredients, only natural raw materials. They invest and collaborate in the protection of the Mediterranean Posidonia algae meadows
https://www.facebook.com/PosidoniaCosmetics/videos/273979733262403/ Economic impact: The company protects the local economy by establishing the facilities in a small village of less than 2,000 inhabitants
Circular business model/strategy (ReSOLVE model):
- Natural Resources Protection (Chemist Free)
- Carbon Footprint reduction (always the closer provider is intended to be selected).
- Sharing Production Capabilities and Legalization&Compliance Services
- Proccess Optimization
Growing. The company started in 2014.
Year of establishment: